From time to time we need to make big adjustments to our lives and our finances.
One of the biggest adjustments can be moving from two incomes to one income.
One of the most common reasons for doing this is to start a family. But there are other reasons such as study, redundancy, retirement and illness.
This program is packed with information and tactics about how to manage this change and to make the most of it. It’s specifically designed for couples starting a family, but some content can easily be applied to other circumstances.
Over 8 weeks we’ll help you:
- Setup your MoneyBrilliant account, connect all your accounts and set up all your assets and liabilities
- Take stock of your current financial situation
- Understand your leave entitlements
- Understand government benefits that you may be able to access
- Identify areas where you may be able to reduce your spending
- Build a savings buffer to see you through
- Get ahead on debt repayments
- Building a new budget
You will also be invited to join an exclusive Facebook Group just for Two to One program participants where you can share ideas and talk with your Money Coaches.
You will need to comply with some basic rules to help make sure you get the results you are looking for. The rules are:
- You must have a MoneyBrilliant Plus subscription (this will cost you $9.90 a month or $99 for a year)
- You must connect at least your main transaction bank account and credit card (assuming you have one) to your MoneyBrilliant account and do whatever else might be necessary to have your main income and expense data coming into MoneyBrilliant – we need this data to help you
- You must complete the initial MoneyBrilliant profile setup questions accurately – we need this data to help you
- You must make a reasonable effort to complete each of the tasks we give you. If you don’t we may ask you to leave the program
The Two to One program is for customers only – so if you are an adviser, lawyer, accountant, mortgage broker and you are interested in the program please contact us directly.
Places on each Two to One program are limited. If you register and miss out we will put you on the waitlist for a future program.
You can register here.