Connect accounts and setup assets and liabilities in any currency – see everything in both your preferred currency and it’s original currency
We are pleased to announce new multicurrency features in the February 2019 version of MoneyBrilliant.
Now when you sign up to MoneyBrilliant you can set your preferred currency. For existing customers, we’ve set your preferred currency to Australian Dollars. If you are a MoneyBrilliant Plus customer you can change your preferred currency by contacting MoneyBrilliant Support at firstname.lastname@example.org
When you connect accounts or setup assets or liabilities in another currency, we’ll show you their value in both your preferred currency and it’s original currency, converted automatically using current foreign currency exchange rates. You’ll also be able to see the value of transactions in both currencies.
Remember, with MoneyBrilliant you can connect accounts from thousands of institutions all around the world. For a complete list of all the local and international institutions you can connect to please check the FAQ’s on our web site.
New Account Connections
We’ve been working hard over the past month to add a lot of new account connections to MoneyBrilliant to help even more people see all of their money in one place. We’ve recently added the following sites and account types:
- AFG Options/Optimal – Loans
- Australia Post Superannuation Scheme – Super
- BrickX – Investments
- Connective Home Loans – Bank accounts & Loans
- Credabl – Loans
- FIIG Securities – Investments
- Harmoney – Loans
- Home loans – (Adelaide Bank) – Loans
- La Trobe Financial Investments – Investments
- Leveraged – Investments
- Mortgage Ezy – Loans
- NAB Equity Lending – Loans
- NationalCorp – (adelaide Bank) – Loans
- Northern Inland CU – Credit Cards
- Orange CU – Loans
- Salary Packaging Australia – Bank Accounts
- Skye Mastercard – Credit cards
- South West CU – Credit cards
If you or your clients have an account at a financial institution we cannot currently connect to please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com
Don’t just be good with money, be MoneyBrilliant.