We’ve made it even easier and faster to categorise similar transactions on mobile devices
Now when you categorise transactions on mobile devices we’ll automatically check for similar transactions. If we find some we’ll prompt you to categorise those as well and set up a rule to automatically categorise future transactions the same way.
This makes it easier and faster to categorise your transactions and brings transaction categorisation functionality on mobile devices into line with the same functionality on our web app.
New account connections
We’ve added a bunch of new connections and new account types since our last release. The new connections are:
- AFG Icon Home Loans – Loans
- Aussie Select Home Loans – Loans
- Australian Military Bank – Credit Cards & Loans
- eSuperfund eBroking – Investments
- Northern Beaches CU – Bank accounts
- Fire Service Fund Superannuation – Investments & Super
- Homestar – Loans
- SelfWealth – Investments
- Solium (BHP) – Investments
- Stake – Investments
If you have an account with any of these institutions you can now connect the account to MoneyBrilliant. To do this, simply login to MoneyBrilliant, go to Accounts and Add a new account.
If you have an account you can’t connect please let us know by sending the details to email@example.com